Julie may cause watery eyes, urinary incontinence, mood changes, terminal smile, hot flashes, unusual thirst, extraordinary thinking, and impulsive electronic envy.
- Please submit all queries to CreatingGoodJuju@gmail.com. Email is checked daily and you can expect a reply back within 24-48 hours regarding my interest in reviewing your product, along with my shipping information for you to send the non-returnable item for review.
- Please include any product information, pricing and web link info pertinent to the review. I can not review items that my family and I are unable to test, so please look around this website and pick a suitable item to send with your press kit.
- I will complete a fair and honest evaluation of your product, and a featured article will appear on this website if it meets my standards for usability and quality. This is a great opportunity to spread the word about a new product or service. Please include any contact information in the event that I have any questions or problems with the product.
- Once the Review is published, it is broadcast on my Review section within this site, my Facebook Feed, various communities that I belong to that display my RSS feed, and to my 10,500+ followers on Twitter.
- Creating Good Juju would also be happy to host a giveaway for your product or service. With giveaways, I also submit each giveaway with over a dozen Contest Submission sites that I am registered with to guarantee maximum exposure.
- Site Giveaways typically run for ten days to two weeks to ensure maximum exposure. Winner’s are typically chosen via comments left on the giveaway/contest post using the Random Integer Generator at Random.org. We would then provide you with the winner’s shipping info for you to ship the product won to the winner or we could use one of our discounted shipping services but would require shipping costs be reimbursed via Paypal prior to shipping.
- With my Site Giveaways, I always confer with the company I am working with to see what actions they would like my readers to take to be qualified to win. For example, some companies ask for my readers to follow them on Twitter, a social networking site while others ask that my readers visit their company website and return to my site to comment on a specific item or topic of interest from that site.
If you have any questions or requests regarding my Review and Giveaway policies, Feel free to contact me at: CreatingGoodJuju@gmail.com and I would be happy to work with you and your company to find a solution that would work for all parties involved.
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog does accept forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, or paid topic insertions. I will and do accept and keep free products, services, travel, event tickets, and other forms of compensation from companies and organizations. The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. I am sometimes compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though I receive compensation for some of our posts or advertisements, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. If compensation is received for a post, it will be clearly disclosed in the post. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. This blog may contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content may not always be identified. Twitter is an extension of my blog. I tweet about a lot of aspects of my life. Some of my tweets are paid, those that are paid are clearly tagged with the #spon hashtag. To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org
In some instances, I may include affiliate links in posts where I recommend specific products and/or services. If you purchase something through one of my affiliate links, I receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. These links are always disclosed.
Among other programs, Creating Good Juju is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
This blog provides general information and discussions about health and related subjects. The information and other content provided in this blog, or in any linked materials, are not intended and should not be construed as medical advice, nor is the information a substitute for professional medical expertise or treatment.
If you or any other person has a medical concern, you should consult with your health care provider or seek other professional medical treatment. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something that have read on this blog or in any linked materials. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or emergency services immediately.
The opinions and views expressed on this blog and website have no relation to those of any academic, hospital, health practice or other institution.
Questions? Comments? Feel free to contact me at: